Loading...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Small consolation ;)

I've been hitting the gym for the past three weeks; and I'm already expecting tangible results. Of course, that may not happen since I've been working on considerably light weights [Thanks to my strong physique :D]

My regular glances at the mirror hoping for a Schwarzenegger to stare back at me have indeed yielded disappointing results [:)].

With no means to actually 'measure' the 'progress' made (if any :) ), I've taken refuge under a rather small shirt which I have with me. This shirt used to fit me rather well - it reflected my thin physique including my embarrassing tummy; nevertheless, it did fit. When I put it on now, the shirt's arms and chest seem to have tightened a bit around mine... Is it real, or am I imagining things? ;)

3 comments:

Karthik.V said...

it is real!! keep going..will join u from next year when I'm back!!

vignesh said...

You have to remember that 'Clothes Shrink'

Krishnan said...

@vignesh: They don't shrink in weeks! :)

@karthik: Sure! I bet you would've thinned down considerably and have to start gymming afresh!