Loading...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Good food isn't always helpful!

Four years of college life helped me maintain a sort of balance between food and my work. The food was pathetic, needless to say, and all that I managed to eat at the mess was a bit of rice in the afternoon with some buttermilk. The canteen helped supplement my food for a few days, but not always. As a result, inevitably I lost quite a few kilos throughout that time. The only time when I could put on some weight was when I went home on weekends or vacations, but of course such small increments didn't help much. I prevented further damage by doing absolutely no physical workouts(no gym, very limited outdoor sports).

But things have changed at work. The food is pretty good, and I continue to be physically inactive. As a result of which, I've become heavier by about 4 kilos in 2 weeks and even grown a tummy!! Going at this rate, I shudder to imagine how I'd look in 2-3 years time.. :-(

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know ow u wud loook in 3 yrs :-)
jus as Goooooooooood as ow u r now



P.S.
Anonymous users shudnot b allowed to post comments

Manas Garg said...

hurray! a healthy krishnan!! :)
but no wonder you gain weight when you at home.. your mom cooks so well.. yummmm :)

Anonymous said...

You cant afford to even say "Very limited outdoor sports".. Coz it has been Nil ever since i know you. :)

Krishnan said...

Why shouldn't anonymous users be allowed? As long as proper posts are posted there's no reason to block them :-)

Krishnan said...

Ya manas... You haven't forgotten my mom's food right? :-)

vignesh said...

you gaining weight is ok,
but whats with the new tummy? you always had one,didn't you?

Krishnan said...

No I didn't.. chumma iru..

Denk said...

Kich!!!

From fundoo to Gundoo??
Well done..I think it was the canteen food that made u unhealthy:):)
I mean when u have to sponsor so many ppl:);)u tend to eat less to reduce the bill:)

Now that it not the case..thats y...
Hehe..

Denk said...

Dei mokka fellow..y r u moderating comments..
i feel depressed:(

Krishnan said...

don't feel denk.. it's all because some ppl post such nonsense in the name of comments.. :)